Our educational philosophy is founded on the strength of the primary assumptions:
1. There is ultimately no knowledge that is incompatible with the Christian faith, and a sound education is based on the principles of truth given in the Bible.
2. Family engagement in the educational process makes a critical difference in the efficacy of a student’s education.
3. Ethics training, in the context of a reciprocal partnership between teachers and parents, provides the moral foundation necessary for superior scholarship.
4. The best learning environment is inquiry-based, promotes critical thinking, fosters a respect for diverse points of view, and committed to pursuit of truth.
5. For Christians, the goal of education is to train students for ministry, regardless the vocation they choose.