Through Harvest’s partnership with Florida State College at Jacksonville (FSCJ), students can enroll in college level courses and receive both college credits and high school credits simultaneously, making it possible to receive an AA degree upon high school graduation.
How do I qualify for Dual Enrollment at Harvest?
- The program is open to Juniors and Seniors at Harvest with a 3.0 GPA. Seniors applying for early admissions must have a 3.25 GPA.
- Students must meet a specific score on either the SAT, ACT or PERT.
- To maintain their eligibility, students must keep a 2.0 GPA in all dual enrolled classes.
What are the advantages of Dual Enrollment through Harvest?
The student is able to participate in all Harvest community activities including graduation, senior week, high school team building retreat, fellowships, discipleship opportunities and many more.
- Seniors meeting Harvest graduation diploma requirements may dual enroll for free and are only responsible to pay for a minimum of one class on the Harvest campus.
- Families receive full guidance counseling through our Futures Coordinator. This includes Bright Future scholarship assistance, dual enrollment assistance, transcript preparation, liaison between college admissions personnel and assistance with college testing – SAT, ACT.
- Students may participate in full classroom environments and community events before entering the college arena. Harvest provides a safe place to inspire and motivate students to stretch themselves to meet serious intellectual challenges.