Welcome to Harvest Community Lower School! Our vision at Harvest is to partner with parents to provide a spiritually sound and academically strong environment that challenges the student to excel in all areas. Here at Harvest we accomplish this goal through a unique blend of traditional classroom schooling and homeschooling, with a supportive community of like-minded believers. All subjects are taught from a Biblical worldview, and the emphasis is on training both the heart and the mind. Our teachers serve as mentors who are committed to developing moral and academic maturity in their students through sound Biblical instruction.
General Lower School Information
- Our on-campus days are Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Parents teach their child at home on Thursday and Friday
- Parents purchase curriculum for their students
- Uniforms are purchased from RC Uniforms on Beach Blvd.
- Our class sizes are: 18 students in Kindergarten to Second Grade, and 22 students in Third to Fifth Grade
- Harvest Community School utilizes a web based communication system called Sycamore Education. Parents use this site to access and print out lesson plans, check class news and stay updated about school events.
- Students spend time outside every day (weather permitting) in organized play.